Monday, June 21, 2010

Princesses

Disney Princesses


I love the Disney Princesses. They are beautiful like a colourful butterfly.
I like Cinderella because I like her pretty blue dress. It has lots of sparkles on.
I like Ariel because she saves the pink dolphin that almost got kiddnapped by Ursula.
I like Malun because she is nice and kind to animals. She likes talking to animals too, and she likes animals. I like animals too.
I like Belle because she is very kind to people, even a BEAST. She had not been angry or jealous to anyone. Kind Belle!
I like Snow White because she is sweet, pretty, kind and nice.
I like Princess Arora becase I like her pink sparkles dress and she likes roses and so do I.
My favorite princess is Princess Arora.

By Marianne

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi This is Marianne.Did you like my story?Do you want to give me advice?Do you know why I like the Disney Princess?Because they are cute.DO NOT SAY THAT THE DISNEY PRINCESS ARE DUM!!!!!!!!!!Is that fair for the BOYS girls? Also I have a book sleeping beauty and Cinderella DVD and Disney Princess Magazines (I have four Disney Princess Magazines)and Disney Princess posters.Marianne

Anonymous said...

Great chartor writing!!!!! I't amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Zahra

Anonymous said...

Hi Marianne!!!
I like you witing.I will tell you what I like about it.You used the word Because.You used some smies and amazing words.From super star,super,amazing,cool Ella.

Anonymous said...

I like Arora princss By
Aroha

Anonymous said...

Hi Zahra!!!
I wolud think that Marianne did a good Chartor witing to.So well done for stoting that Zahra.From Super star,Super,Amazing,Cool Ella.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Zahra and Ella.Also I am really good at every single writing because I can not belive that Mr.Nash showed my writing to each teacher in Rimu Team.Marianne

Anonymous said...

Hi Marianne i like your story and i like princess too

Anonymous said...

wait who are you
post me back soon please :DD From Maianne

Post a Comment