Tuesday, June 15, 2010

News Update from Ella and Troy

All About Me And Troy In The Weekend


Me and Troy had a great time in the weekend. Troy was very happy. Also did you know Troy is very hungry? He eats lots of junk food. Troy learnt how to skip, put shoes on and learnt how to play games. Me and Troy had a amazing time. We played Mums and Dads. Troy was the bear, I was the Mum. On Saturday I told him about my netball game. On Friday when my friends came over I told them ''Did you know on Friday I got Troy and he's amazing''. We drew some amazing, cool drawings.

From Ella

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr.Nash Thanks for puting my witing on the blog.Also you should chek it out on the blog.YAY ME.From Ella

Anonymous said...

Dear Ella I herd that Troy eats lots of junk food but what kinds of junk?Marianne

Anonymous said...

Hey Ya!!! Don't you think I'm browd of mysalf?

From Ella

Anonymous said...

Amazing writeing Ella.Also what cool funnky things are you doing with your hair.



From amazing,cool Queen Zahra

Anonymous said...

Hi Ella i know you are a very good writer even if you spell Paper wrong.

Yasmin

Anonymous said...

Hi Ya.How are you doing today?Because I'm doing good Thank you?!Also do you Think I took browd in my work.Yes or No.I think Yes.Do you think Yes? From Ella

Anonymous said...

Hi Marianne and Yasmin.What kind of food Troy eats.Well he eats cookies,chocolate and lollies.Yasmin Well I do need to work on my spelling.Also Thanks for the nice comments.Fro super,cool,Amazing Ella.

Anonymous said...

what do you mean Ella when you said Hi YA how are you doing today?

Yasmin

Anonymous said...

Hi Ya! How are you dojng today? Because I'm doing good Thank you.I very like your comments That you gave me all about me and Troy in the weekend.I love them sooo much so I was thiking on monday who ever sent me a comment I will tell you somethink.But I can't tell you what it is.From Super Star,super,Amazing,Cool Ella

Post a Comment