Wednesday, June 23, 2010

News Update From Yasmin

Rosie, Ginger, and Garnet


I have 3 baby cows (heifers) called Rosie,Ginger and Garnet. Rosie is black as the night sky. Rosie is the bossy one with the food. We feed them special pellets mixed with some water. Rosie is greedy. When she has some food in her bowl she will go and pinch food from the others.
Ginger is light brown and is very cute and adorable. She is a fussy eater and takes her time with her food. I like Ginger as she is gentle and kind. Garnet is the cool one. I can do anything with her. She can eat out of my hands, and I can pat her on her body not like the other cows.
I love my little cute cows and they will all become very kind and friendly as time goes on.




By Yasmin




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Yasmin!!!
How cute your baby Cows are.I wish I could have some Baby Cows like you.Also the Cows that you have I like the colours on your Cows.From Super star,Super,Amazing,Cool Ella.

Anonymous said...

my so jelous


by blake

Anonymous said...

Hi Ella
thanks for saying my baby cows are cute.(they are cute are'nt they).

ginger ruined the picture by having her face all dirty i hope she has learned
her lesson by now!

speaking about cows!
i can even pat garnet on her body

Yasmin

Anonymous said...

Hi Yasmin Thanks For the comment.By the way your Cows are cuter then a dog.From Ella

Post a Comment