Saturday, June 12, 2010

News Update from Michael

About My Rabbit
My rabbit's name is Oscar. He is a giant flemmish rabbit. He is cuddly and has very soft ginger fur. Oscar likes to lick the salty sweat off your arms and hands. He really likes people around him and he does not like to be alone but he does not like to be held. Oscar lives at my nana's house with Daffidol while my dad and mum sell our house. Daffidol is also a giant flemmish rabbit and she is bigger than Oscar. Oscar likes to eat lots of different vegetables like carrots, cabbage, lettuce and broccoli which is his favourite. He is 8 months old and he weighs almost 5kgs. He can jump very high and very far. He once even jumped into my nanas spa pool while she was in it. It was very funny. He still has another year of growing and we are hoping he will weigh 10 kgs like his dad when he is fully grown. My favourite thing about Oscar is when I hold a carrot out he will come and eat it and when I open his cage he comes up to me and licks me hello. The photos of Oscar were taken when he was 8 weeks old. You can see how big he was and now he is even bigger.

By Michael












5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yore Bany`s are cut I wich I can have one.



from Svannah

Anonymous said...

Hi Miichael Whats up!How are you doing today?Because I'm doing good Thank you.Also your bunny is sooo cute.I wish I could have a bunny.From Ella

Anonymous said...

Hi Savannah Whats up.How are you doing today?Because I'm doing good Thank you.Also Savannah when you wear doing your comment you spat some letters rong.They are your and bunny.You spat them like this yore and bany's.Don't worry you will get it.From Ella

Anonymous said...

Ella You its not how you spell spell.Marianne

Anonymous said...

oh!!! maybe I sould work on my spelling to. By bad
from Ella

Post a Comment