Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Robbery

Room 14 was broken into last night and some of our finest technology was stolen. )-:
This makes us very grumpy towards whoever stole our stuff and left our classroomin a huge mess. GRRRRR.
If you are at school, please take notice of the signs around Room 14 so that you know where students have been re-located and which areas we need to stay away from.

In the meantime, we'll be taking a break from some of the cool things we've been doing with new technology lately.

Thanks,
Room 14

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel so sorry for our class room. :'( That's a sad face

Anonymous said...

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GRUMPY THAT ROOM 14 GOT STOLE




REBEKAH

Anonymous said...

Yes,there has been some robbing yesterday.We had to stay n the MMR.Marianne

Anonymous said...

I wish we still have our projector Mr.Nash

I feel very GRUMPY right now

We still have to pay for the technology!!!

That is such a shame what happened on tuesday night!!!

I was scared when it happened but...

I'm not so scared now!!!

Yasmin

Post a Comment