Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Current Homework Sheet

Several parents have come to see me about accidentally misplacing their favourite Room 14er's homework sheet. To help solve the problem, I will do my best to ensure homework sheets are placed right here on the blog to download and print.
Step #1: Right click on the homework sheet below.
Step #2: Select 'Save picture as' and save to your hardrive.
Step #3: Load the file on your computer once it has finished downloading.
Step #4: Print file to fill A4 sized printer paper.
The format is a standard 'jpg' picture file which all computers should be able to read. However, if you are still struggling to download and view the file, please come see me in the classroom.



Cheers,

Mr. Nash


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mr. Nash you are cool. Now the people with out the home work sheet con see it on the blog. From Ella

Anonymous said...

Haha. No problem, Ella! You're not going to lose your homework sheet though, are you? (-;
Mr. Nash

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mr. Nash. Also I like the Dragon and heros mumber 6. Also see you at the disco LETS ROCK AND ROLL!!!!From Ella.

Anonymous said...

HI mr Nash the level six looks very hard!!!!.
I dont thik I can do that the bakgrownd
is cool even the blog. 4 ,5 ,6 is ther a
level 7,8,9,10 and last but not leest 11
from the luvly Rebekah

Anonymous said...

Hi this is katrina aroha mum can you please send a copy home with aroha on mum because we dont have a print set up yet. thank you

Anonymous said...

Hi Katrina! Absolutely. I'll send one home with her on Monday. (-:

Mr. Nash

Anonymous said...

Hello Mr.Nash this is Ella's Cousin here!!! I have watched your RM 14 online and i think it's GR8 good job!!!!!! :) oh and we have out own TV show at our school Marina View School it come's on in the morning's of Monday,Wednesday and Friday my cousin Ella has shaowed me your TV show!! bye. From Ella's Cousin Hailee

Post a Comment